Collect the prescribed application form of the college by remitting the cost of it in cash/ DD.
Submit the duly filled application form with necessary documents and initial booking fees of the course.
- SSLC book & mark sheet or 10th certificate & mark sheet
- Plus2 or equivalent certificate & mark sheet
- UG certificate & Mark sheet (If applicable)
- Diploma certificate (If applicable)
- Transfer certificate (T.C) (If applicable)
- Conduct Certificate(C.C) (If applicable)
- Community Certificate (If applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- 5 Passport size photo
- 3 stamp size photo
The college authorities have the ultimate power to cancel the admission, if any of the certificates submitted by the candidate found to be false or tampered with or the eligibility of the candidate is not approved by the university
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and the same is applicable to the candidate those who immediately discontinue the course or discontinue in the middle of course duration. Those discontinued students are liable to pay entire course fee and the same is applicable to the students those who has been expelled from the college on any disciplinary grounds.
The admission will fully confirmed only after getting the approval from the university.